Saturday 10 May 2008

Layout


This is what I've created for the May Week 1 challenge....

The title reads Sing Along and is done by drawing round wooden letter templates. You can't see it on the picture but there are little gems stuck in the letters.

The flowers are made by stamping onto black card and heat embossing them to make them stand out and again there are gems on the ribbon.

The journalling reads "Sam and I love to go out dancing and singing along to the music!

I bought a DoCrafts goody bag today and I'm going to open it up in a minute and have a proper look at the stash. I then might have a go at the May House challenge but I don't have a picture of my favourite place so I might have to find some ideas for that one!

Next project is to finish my Maze book that I started and then work on making a book with some acetate pages!

No comments: