Sunday 5 October 2008

Sunday's Notes for Week in the Life

I have no photos to show you today because I'm waiting until the end of the week before I print them off.

Instead I thought I'd summarise what happened during the day here and that way I can come back to it when I make the book.

I've made a list on my computer of the photos I've already taken.

So here are the notes that I've made so far:-

Started to take photos today only to find the batteries are running out on my camera. It's alright though because I have more in the drawer!
I woke up this morning to the sound of my nephews playing. A nice sound to wake up to just not at 7.30 in the morning!
The first photo I took is of the washing that needs to be put away. I then took a photo of my uniform to document that I'm going to work. The camera (and spare batteries will be coming with me of course!!)
I have a photo of the view from my bedroom window. It's raining today - typical!
My perfume of the day as modelled by my pillow and I also have one of the bottle being held up (by me) in the window to show the shape.
I took a photo of my new memory stick that I bought today and photos of my birthday present - an XCUT Impress!!!
I've kept my bus ticket and losing scratchcard!


FOOD EATEN

Breakfast - Crunchy Nut Cornflakes
Lunch - Chips
Dinner - Cheeseburger

Snack - Fruit Pastilles

TV WATCHED

Charmed Season 3

I then took another photo of the view from my bedroom window and it's even more horrible out than it was this morning!!
I took a photo of UKScrappers webpage and Ali Edwards Forum - my view of the laptop and then took a photo of my view to the TV - watching Charmed!!


More photos to take tomorrow - am at college so will have to find ways to document that!

No comments: