Wednesday 23 September 2009

10 things about me right now

Inspired by Ali Edwards (http://www.aliedwards.typepad.com/) 10 things capturing me right now I decided to think of 10 things about me right now...

1) I went back to college last Monday. I'm doing 3 classes this year - sociology, psychology and Government and politics. They all seem really interesting at the mo but we'll see how interesting they are when I have all the workload to deal with!

2) I've been driving for 3 months now and I've just bought myself a new car that I'm still getting used to. I'm enjoying the freedom of being able to go where I want when I want without relying on buses or anyone else to drive me about.

3) I've noticed that my nephews are growing up so quickly now. The youngest has started nursery now and when I saw him in his uniform he looked so smart. All three look ace in their uniform!

4) I'm currently making sure I find time to read. I neglected it recently for the likes of Facebook and Twitter but I've made sure I sit down and spend time just reading any book I can get my hands on!

5) I'm loving N Dubz - I Need You - I only heard it for the first time yesterday and have it in my head constantly!

6) My friend and I went to Cardiff the other week and the views there are amazing. We fell in love with it straight away! I had my camera but forgot to take any pics because we spent time shopping!

7) I'm trying not to buy so much stuff for scrapbooking. I want to make a dent in what I have. I'm trying to discover new ways to use things and new things to make!

8) I have a rather large pile of books that I need to get through and think I should maybe buy less!

9) My music tastes are changing - no so much because of whats in the chart but because of Big Weekend. I was never a fan of Tinchy Stryder or Scouting for Girls but now I fid that Tinchy Stryder is all thats in my cd player!

10) I'm becoming more vocal. I'm not sure if it's a good thing or not but I used to hold back and keep it to myself if I didn't like something but now I'm finding I'll speak up - whether the person likes it or not!



I'm hoping to get some artwork done tomorrow. Ali Edwards (link above) has some good new techniques I wanna try out. Will post if they turn out ok!

No comments: