Wednesday 16 December 2009

December Daily Part One

I've had a catch up with my December Daily today and have the first six days of December complete. I've decided to do my book photoless. I'm working up until Christmas - I only have Christmas Day and Boxing Day off so I will have photos for those days but everything else is going to be pure journalling.

This is the cover of my book. My book has acrylic pages in it that seperate different sections. I haven't decided whether the inside ones will be decorated yet or not. I put a bronze peel off on the cover.

This is the first page. I haven't put anything on this one because I thought it was a nice patterned page to open up to the first page.

This is my first page. It has my take of the I Am poem from the Orange advert.

This is my I Am poem. I wrote the last line in silver underneath.

This is my December 1st. I have journalling on the outside and inside has a list of Christmas presents I needed to buy at that point.

No comments: