Saturday 26 January 2008

Well here it is

This is my very first blog on this site and I'm hoping it won't be my last.

As the title says this blog is going to be a Piece of Me - my thoughts my crafting and all the bits in between!

I signed up to UKscrappers today. It's the first time I've been there before and I've found loads of people who are from Swindon like me. I wonder if I know any of them through work etc - maybe I've served them! It was interesting as well because I found a Red Hot Chili Peppers Appreciation thread and they are my favourite band in the world! There was even someone from Swindon on there!

Right I suppose I should actually tell you a bit about myself.
My name is Hannah, I'm 21 and as you can tell I live in Swindon and am a big Red Hot Chili Pepper fan. I'm also a big Beyonce fan and have a website http://www.beyonceflawless.com - it's a bit behind at the moment because I don't have internet in the house that I live at right now so when I move the internet is going to be installed and then I can blog lots and update my site completely. I'm also looking for staff on that site so if you're a Beyonce fan check it out and post on the forum that you want to be a staff member and I'll get back to you.
Obviously I like crafting because like I said I just joined a scrapbooking site! I cardmake, crochet, knit, cross-stitch etc. I'm saving up to do a course in fashion design - one of those home study courses that means I can work and pay my rent and study when I want to!

Anyway I'll probably post again in a minute with my thoughts of the evening but I thought I'd introduce myself first!

No comments: