Friday 28 March 2008

Good Morning All

Well it's been a while since I posted and I feel quite silly because I forgot the password!

A lot has happened recently! I've moved back in with my parents which feels quite strange but it's good because I see them more and I see my nephews more. I'm looking at going back to college and then possibly university!

I've been doing my family tree and have so much more information now to put onto my tree when I get round to it although I don't know when that will be so it could be that I have a HUGE pile of papers to add to the tree when I have the time.
I'm also helping my friend research his tree which is proving to be a little more difficult because he has some unusual names and no one seems to have heard of them. I always thought the unusual names would be easy to find but apparently not!

I'm missing my scrapbooking - the majority of my stuff is in storage and I need to arrange with my brother to go and get more out of storage to organise it as I go. Unfortunately I now have a small bedroom and don't know where half of my storage units are going to go which means I'll have to condense down quite a lot. Maybe that can be my task for tomorrow although my nephews are over so unless we go in the morning I won't be able to do any of it.

I'm feeling a little lost at the moment and probably a bit stuck. My routine has changed since I moved back in with my parents and although some good things have come out of it like taking my nephew to school when he stays over - (I did that for the first time this morning - it was so cool!), it also means I'm back to the long bus journeys to work which cuts a lot of my time off of researching, crafting or doing whatever it is that I want to do. I have to leave the house an hour before work just to get the bus which arrives half an hour earlier than I start.

My new fave bands at the moment are Nickelback - specially Rock Star - and One Republic. I haven't forgotten the Chili Peppers - I still like them but they haven't bought anything new out lately!

I saw and bought OK! magazine the other day with pictures of Jennifer Lopez' twins. Emme and Max are so cute. My friend says Emme looks like Mark Anthony but I think that she has Jen's eyes!
Celebrities always have cute babies - Christina Aguilera's son Max. Britney's Sean Preston and Jayden James, Gwen Stefani's Kingston - they're all so cute. But not as cute as my three nephews although I'm biased obviously!

Speaking of Britney - now I love Britney as sad as it is I think she's a fanstastic singer but at the moment is misunderstood and in need of some help away from the public eye but we all know that will never happen! I love the album Blackout but really the 'Break The Ice' video - come on give us a better one! A cartoon Britney is fighting evil for something - what does that have to do with the song? I think that they need to scrap that video and bring a new one out. I understand that at the time Britney was busy with issues in her personal life but it's such a downfall from the videos for Gimme More and Piece of Me which just showed classic Britney!

I'll leave it at that - it's a rather long post!

Hannah

No comments: