Monday 31 March 2008

Feeling Blue and Missing My Claire

I'm so tired it's unbelievable. I started work at 8 this morning which meant having to get up at 6 and getting a 7.15 bus and then a 7.33 bus to get in work on time.
I was Home Shopping picking until 5 this evening so it was a really long day. I learnt some new things on there today though which means thats another department I can sign up for on overtime.
I got home at about half 5 and had dinner etc and started doing the washing up. Then had a phone call from Michelle to see how I was and then I went to her new place which is really nice. It's cool cos I can bus there etc on days off or whenever lol. It's nice having a friend like Mich. We don't see each other for days sometimes weeks on end but we always know where the other person is when she's needed. And bless her she has such a lovely other half. I'm quite jealous lol she's got such a gooden in him.
Anyways on with my story of the day. Got home and checked my e-mails and had two from Claire. One just for me asking how I am and talking about whats happened lately. The next was a general one and I'm so jealous it's completely unfair. She's described such beautiful things and I'm stuck here in unsunny Swindon working while she's seeing elephants and hippos and beautiful sunsets.
I miss her loads too. She's too far away. When she was in Chester we'd chat online and text and phone etc. I can't do that now. I have to wait til December before I can see her in person!

That's enough of that.

Hannah

No comments: