Tuesday 1 April 2008

A new layout

I think I've finally found a layout that I actually like. And although I created it so it sounds as though I'm bragging I do like the jigsaw piece at the top to represent the Piece of Me phrase!!!

Anyway just a quick entry before I go and get food before lunch. Dunno what to have though!

Can't wait til next Saturday as I'm going to West Midlands Safari Park. I need to get a new memory card for my camera as well so that I can take it with me and take hundreds of pictures!!!

I'm taking part in the UKS Cyber Crop although I can only be part of one full day and little bits on the Sunday. Unfortunately on the Friday when it starts I'm working and on the Sunday I'll be at work too! I'm not making any plans for the Saturday so that I can sit and craft although with my limited stash I don't think I'll have a lot of colour variation.
At least I might use some of the papers I've bought though - GASP use the papers!

I have some nice textured ones that as wierd as it sounds I just want to sit and stroke cos they have the nice velvety feel to them!

I'm thinking of new things to put in the side part of my blog as well!

Must go and get lunch!

No comments: