Wednesday 16 April 2008

Happy Scrapping!

Good Afternoon to all

I've been out to Wantage this morning and I've bought some excellant stuff to use in my scrapbooks etc. I bought my blank covers and book rings for when I take part in my first CJ! Can't wait - it's exciting to try new things especially as I don't think I'm such a great crafter!

What else did I buy - some ATC blanks so I can design some of them but now I'm lacking in inspiration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMMIT!

I've found a website where I can find maps of areas from centuries ago so can pin point exactly where my ancesters lived!! Hop over to http://hannahsancestry.blogspot.com to have a look!

That's all I'm gonna write for now. I'm going to look at more ATC inspiration and see if I can get some of my own!

1 comment:

Polly said...

Cannot wait to get started on our CJ either :) It's going to be good fun!