Thursday 10 April 2008

Lovely day out but I have to work

I woke up a little later than I had planned to this morning as I had a ton of things to get done. Unfortunately I didn't even make it halfway through my list.

The main priority was to finish Tricia's present and then start on the million cards I need to make. Unfortunately I didn't finish the present or start the cards so that was unfortunate!

I have to go to work in a bit - catch the 12.38 bus and then start work at 1.30. I finish at 10 tonight so will be working hard on catch up of all things I needed to do then!

Tomorrow morning I'll be on and off but will definately be setting my alarm as I need to sort out my room enough for some shelves to be put up on Saturday once I've bought them. I shouldn't imagine I'll be online on Saturday as I should hopefully be in Ikea!

Claire e-mailed yesterday and she is coming home in June instead of September which I'm soooooooooo unbelievably happy about!

Family tree is going well.

All I want to do is throw open my window have the sunlight in and craft on what looks as though it's going to be a beautiful day. Unfortunately I have to go and work and deal with the fair tonight which means I will miss the lovely sun!

Hope everyone else is going to have much more fun than me!

No comments: