Wednesday 23 April 2008

Quick Post


I've been busy preparing stuff in my room that I can sit and craft tonight.
I'm picking Reece up from nursery at half eleven and we're having a couple of hours auntie and nephew time where I have bits to do and we'll pick some sweets or cars or knowing good old auntie Hannah both along the way.

I'm taking a camera into town to be developed so there should be some funny pics from Saturday night to look at!

I've been looking at Her Space My Space (HSMS) lately and it's really cool. I've read about it on different Scrapbook sites and in different magazines and decided I'd find it out and go from there.

Thought I'd post my first ever digital layout done using PSP 9 for the UKS CyberCrop Challenge. It's a pic I took of me and my friend Hetal on the bus!


Anyone that knows me would probably have a laugh right about now as I'm sat here with a towel around my hair and thinking I really should finish drying it but with so much scrapbooking stuff to look at online its so difficult!

It's nice and sunny out today and already I've washed up, done bits for dinner, looked at UKS, Celebrity Loop, read my e-mails, looked at HSMS and read Shimelle's blog. Also I'm in the middle of looking at a blog that belongs to a member of UKS and she has some AMAZING stuff on there.
Later on I'm going to create a list that shows all my fave blogs to go to!

No comments: