Tuesday 8 April 2008

Magicalness haha

I found a site through another ace blog that tells you what type of tarot card you are. I love Tarot - well I love anything spiritual and magical lol. I don't believe in God or any of that the world was made in 7 days and you need to confess and go to church every sunday to confess all and relinquish (spelling?) yourself of any sin you may have otherwise you won't go to heaven. What kind of lesson is that for kids. Don't have fun or you won't go to heaven???????? Don't think so some how!

Anyway here's what type of card I am!



You are The Magician


Skill, wisdom, adaptation. Craft, cunning, depending on dignity.


Eleoquent and charismatic both verbally and in writing,
you are clever, witty, inventive and persuasive.


The Magician is the male power of creation, creation by willpower and desire. In that ancient sense, it is the ability to make things so just by speaking them aloud. Reflecting this is the fact that the Magician is represented by Mercury. He represents the gift of tongues, a smooth talker, a salesman. Also clever with the slight of hand and a medicine man - either a real doctor or someone trying to sell you snake oil.


What Tarot Card are You?
Take the Test to Find Out.



I love it - I'm a magician!!!

Same old today - work til 10 come home and blog more or craft although I have a whole day of that tomorrow WOOOOOOOOO.

Must go and visit my nan as well. I forgot to give them their anniversary card that I made and it was on the 1st! Got lots of stuff to do. Want to finish my birthday book - and my paper bag book and everything else planned. Like Tricia's birthday present which is on the 16th. Then I need to start Sam's but it isn't til September so I can take my time over that!!!!

Well I'll post more later. Hopefully work will be more exciting today.

No comments: