Wednesday 9 April 2008

Day Off

Today was my day off from work. It was nice. So much fun to be able to relax.

I made my grandads birthday card and did some more of my family tree. I've set up a blog to record my findings - http://hannahsancestry.blogspot.com - a member of UKScrappers helped me find a missing relative. I found the wife and the children and had the name of him and his year of birth and with that bit of information she found his name, where he was born, lived and his parents name!!!!!!! Read my other blog to find out more.

I met up with Siobhan and we went to my nan's we then went to Subway for food and then to the cinema to see Hortan Hears a Who - it was so funny. Now I'm home I'm going to work on my family tree blog and maybe to some scrapbooking etc later.

I have a few things to do first though!

No comments: