Monday 28 April 2008

Scrapin' Baby!

How sad am I that the CC is over :(

I had such a cool time. I created 4 layouts, a tag and a digital sketch. That's more than I normally do thats for sure.

I've set up a tribal pages site for my family to keep track of my family tree and I've bought myself a notebook to keep myself better organised!

I'm getting ready to start my CJ - its going to be called Back In The Day and will be filled with everyone's icons from a past era. I can't wait for everyone elses either although I will have to sit and plan before I actually work on their books because I'm very scared that I'm going to screw up. One wrong mistake and there will be one person with a screwed up CJ and I can't bare the thought that it could be me creating that mess!

I'm going to colour my hair in a bit and then watch Waking the Dead.

No comments: