Saturday 29 March 2008

I'm rather angry but also rather happy!

This will be a rather strange post especially as I'm angry but happy at the same time.

I'll start of with the anger first and then end on a high note!

I bought myself a game for the PC - checked all my system requirements first of course - and then went to play ot and apparently my video acceleration isn't as fast as it should be! So now I'm just waiting with a new game in front of me that I can't play right now! How annoying!

The happy note is that I bought myself some crafting stuff to be able to make all of the cards that I need for April! Then if I get on well with all of them I can just carry on making more. It never hurts to have a supply of cards around. Especially if you're like me and realise you've forgotten a birthday or anniversary etc!

So that's my post for today!

No comments: