Monday 30 June 2008

Update

Wow I've neglected my blog lately. To be honest I haven't really been home or crafting so there hasn't been anything to put on here.

I plan on working on the latest CJ layout today because I haven't done that yet and I've got about 12 days before it has to be posted again so I better get my butt into gear and get sorted. I'm als going to be working on an album for my friend. She doesn't know about it yet and won't until its finished so I can't post anymore details about that here!

I want to try out making a star book because thats something I like the look of but have never made. I also want to make an exploding box! I don't know if you can tell but I'm trying to use up some stash!

I start college this year on my 22nd birthday. I'm going to be studying Business Studies in my first year and ICT as a support on the side. I'll then be studying ICT and Sociology in my second year.

Shimelle has a new class posted on her site. It looks good but unfortunately it's about £25 and I can't afford that because I want to start driving lessons again this month.

Tonight when I get home from work I'll be working on my CJ and then looking through my magazines for the exploding box intsructions. We'll see how I get on!

No comments: