Saturday 19 July 2008

Magical Memories

I'm taking part in a new class created by ScrapDolly on UKS. Its to create a travel album either Disney themed or non Disney themed.


Well I've decided to go a little mad with this one because the prompts are so amazing. The first one I'm doing is Paper Scrapped and is my dream disney holiday which I'm going to do another version digitally. Then I'm going to do one is non disney themed and just my dream holiday!

So all in all I'll end up with 3 books - 2 digital and 1 paper.

I've created my first page on the paper one and taken several photos. They aren't great because they're from my mobile but here you go. The journalling reads:


"This is me!

This Scrapbook is about my dream Disney holiday. I've been to Disneyland Paris before but only for one day. This plan is for a holiday in the Paris resort and the Florida resort!"


< < "The place to light up your dreams!"

So that's my first page. Don't forget to go to ScrapDolly's blog http://dollysdreamings.typepad.com/dollys_dreamings/ and check out the prompts for yourself. Also look at her fantastic work!

No comments: